You can travel to Fethiye via Dalaman Airport or Antalya Airport. There are night buses from Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara and Cappadoccia, as well as ferries from Rhodos. Please see the update (2021) info and some details below.
Dalaman Airport transfers to Fethiye!
Nearest airport to Fethiye is Dalaman. Dalaman airport is 45 km away from Fethiye downtown. It takes about 45-60 mins to arrive to Fethiye. The transfer options are;
- Public Shuttles: There are two companies (Muttaş and Havaş) quite ideantical secvice quality and operations. The shuttles are scheduled for every arrival. So you can directly find a shuttle without waiting. They depart from domestic arrival exit. Easy to find. The cost is 23-27 TL per person. The arrival point is Fethiye bus station. To arrive to Ölüdeniz and/or Hisarönü you need to take an other dolmuş(local shuttle) FOR 30 mins.
From FETHİYE (bus station) to DALAMAN Airport 2021 Spring
- Private transfers: It is possible to organise a proper private shuttle (usually called vip transfer meaning a new vehicle, friendly driver, well organised service) directly to your hotel/villa. There a 2 main types of shuttles which are a normal car for 3 persons max. or a minivan (usually a Mercedes Vito) for 7 persons max. The price vary from 300 tl to 500 tl depending on the vechile and the exact location. Reaction Paragliding is a travel agency, we can help you to reserve your transfer. Please contact ….
Antalya Airport transfers to Fethiye!
Antalya airport is the second option to arrive to Fethiye. Antalya airport is 205 km away from Fethiye downtown. It takes about 3 hours to arrive to Fethiye. The transfer options are;
- Public Busses: From Antalya to Fethiye it takes 3 to 5 hours by bus. The huge difference in time is the village shuttle Batı Antalya. Batı Antalya is used by locap people and stops in many places thus much slower. Other companies will have direct ride to Fethiye. There are many options. Check https://www.obilet.com/
- Private transfers: It is possible to organise a proper private shuttle directly to your hotel/villa. There a 2 main types of shuttles which are a normal car for 3 persons max. or a minivan (usually a Mercedes Vito) for 7 persons max. The price vary from 300 tl to 500 tl depending on the vechile and the exact location.
Intercity Buses to Fethiye!
- Buses from Istanbul to Fethiye! It is quite a long ride from Istanbul to Fethiye by bus. It takes 13 hours aprx. There are multiple options for companies and many different departure times. Please check the links of the reservation portals below.
- Buses from Izmir to Fethiye! It is 4.30 to 5.30 hours from Izmir to Fethiye by bus. Check the bus with less stops. Some buses stop in multiple staitons and takes longer to arrive to Fethiye. There are multiple options for companies and many different departure times. Please check the links of the reservation portals below.ufjf
- Busses from Cappadocia to Fethiye! It is a 13-14 hour driving. The departure times from Cappadocia (Ürgüp or Kayseri) are not many so please check the portals below and plan precisely.
- Other cities! please check the portals below.
Ferry from/to Rhodos
Due to Covid-19 precautions the timetables are not yet announced for the upcoming season.
Click here to book ferry to Rhodos via reaction Paragliding…
Transportation Within Fethiye!
Local name of public shuttle in Turkey (mainly village style) is Dolmuş. Within Fethiye you can take the dolmuş to arrive to most of the nearby resorts/areas. It is the cheapest trasportation in Fethiye. Check the location of Fethiye Dolmuş main stations. Please note that Fethiye Bus Station refers to the station of intercity buses and Fethiye main Dolmuş station refers to an other location near downtown.
- Fethiye to Hisarönü/Ölüdeniz: It is the same minubus to go to Hisarönü first (30 mins) and then continue to Ölüdeniz beach (+15 mins).
- Fethiye to Faralya and Kabak: To go to Faralya and Kabak, first you should arrive to Ölüdeniz. It means Faralya and Kabak dolmuş pass through Ölüdeniz. They are scheduled every 30 mins or 1 hours depending on the season. It takes around 1 hour to arrive from Fethiye to Faralya and Kabak.
- Fethiye to Çalış: Çalış is North part of Fethiye. It is 10-15 mins as max. to arrive to Çalış. You need to take the Dolmuş from main dolmuş station.